Put on your poutine pants. It’s Back!
Greater Moncton Poutine Week
March 31 – April 11
We want your restaurant to come up with a creative and unique poutine dish to offer to your customers for a special 11-day event March 31 – April 11. We’ll be promoting your dish and restaurant leading up to and during the event with daily prizes for customers who try and share your dish!
Two options to participate and put your poutine on the map!
- •Included in all advertising and promotions
- •Your dish featured on the home page of the Feast Atlantic website
- •Featured on your own dedicated restaurant page on Feast Atlantic site
- •Posters and table stickers for use in your restaurant
- Provided with a social media template kit for your restaurant to use to promote your dish
- Everything in Standard PLUS:
- •Featured in a short custom video of your dish (max 30s)
- •Promoted in a social contest for your restaurant (gift card prize)
- •Promoted in a Facebook paid advertising campaign dedicated solely to your dish and restaurant
"*" indicates required fields
The Benefits of Signing up for Poutine Week
GET ATTENTION & GROW SALES
Feast Atlantic’s website, social media pages, distributed print collateral and advertising partners will showcase your restaurant and dish. Customers are encouraged to share their experiences with a chance to win great prizes!
Test New Menu Ideas
Capitalize on limited-time dishes that are extremely interesting to consumers. Great limited-time dishes can increase sales by driving customers into your restaurant where they may order other items as well.
Boost Staff Morale
This pandemic has been hard on everyone. Greater Moncton Poutine Week is an excellent opportunity to involve your staff in the recipe brainstorming process and let GMPW be an exciting team building exercise for generating new business.
What is FEAST Atlantic?
FEAST Atlantic is centered on celebrating, promoting and supporting local restaurants and food vendors by organizing events that encourage food lovers to experience the unique flavours and culinary experiences of the Maritimes.